Troubleshooting of INSE N5 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dec 16,2021 | INSE Life
Q1. Lack of suction/Poor suction
1. If you used it to pick up a lot of debris or particles, the filter would be filled with dust after using a long time which reduces suction. Please take off all the filters and wash them with water and then install them back after completely air drying.
2. Please check if any inlet port was clogged or the dust cup was full (over -MAX- mark).
3. Make sure every connection between the components is tight, especially the bottom cover of the dust cabin.
If the 3 methods above don't help, could you please confirm the info below and help from email@example.com
1) Please take a photo of the washable filter after taking it out of the dust box. We will help you confirm whether it needs to be replaced if it is no longer clean even after washing with water and drying.
2) Please detach the motorhead with the extension rod, just triggering on the motorhead(along with the battery), then try to use the motorhead to pick something up and take a video of its performance.
Q2. The battery does not hold a charge
1. Please make sure to use the original adapter to charge the battery, or the battery performance will decline or even lead to a defective battery.
2. It takes about 4-5 hours for the battery to be fully charged, when the battery is fully charged, the three indicator lights will be solid on and stop flashing.
3. Normally the battery can work for about 20-45 minutes on standard speed and 10-20 minutes on high speed, and its working time varies on different cleaning occasions.
Q3. The cleaner head brush does not rotate, but the motor works normally.
The spin brush has stopped spinning, it may be caused by the battery or extension tube.
Please check if the extension tube is blocked, and recheck and assure that the head brush has been cleaned.
Then follow the steps to troubleshoot:
1. Confirm that the battery is charged by the original adapter and is fully charged.
It takes about 4-5 hours for the battery to be fully charged, when the battery is fully charged, the three indicator lights will be on and stop flashing.
2. Detach the metal tube, then connect the motorized brush with the vacuum host directly to check if the brush works.
If the head brush spins normally, then it's the problem of the metal extension.
If the head brush doesn't spin, please detach the head brush, only test the host head, take a video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q4. The vacuum cleaner doesn't work
It may be caused by a low battery or blockage.
If it is caused by a low battery, please charge the motor with the battery inserted.
If the suction port is blocked, please clean the blockage and leak out the battery and charge it.
If the battery is fully charged and there is no blockage.
1. Detach all the attachments, use only the vacuum motor, test if it can work properly.
If not, please take a video of the indicator lights on the motor when testing and send it to email@example.com.
If step 1 works, please continue step 2.
2. Detach the metal tube, connect the brush directly to the vacuum motor, test if the machine can work properly.
If the head brush works properly, the faulty part is the tube.
Q5. The motor has a strange sound when the vacuum cleaner is working.
Check if the filter and strainer are properly installed. Please note that the filter and strainer are designed to block out the dust and small particle and protect the motor, please make sure to use the vacuum with these two parts.
Check if the main suction port or the metal tube is blocked. Please clean the blockage in time.
Q6. My vacuum cleaner picks up trash but throws it back out.
The problem is probably caused by clogging.
1. Ensure the vacuum is turned off, disconnect all accessories.
2. Check for blockages in the metal tube, Cleaner head.
3. Empty the Dust Cup and check if the filter needs replaced.
If it's convenient, please send a photo of the cotton filter to firstname.lastname@example.org