Thank you for purchasing INSE products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
Limited Warranty&Lifetime Customer Support
The Limited Warranty&Lifetime Customer Support only applies to eligible purchases made directly from INSE Authorized stores, and not to accessories or other consumable items, such as filters or brushes. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
INSE warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner's Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, at INSE's sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced for up to 12 months from the original purchase date.
In the event a replacement unit of vacuum cleaner is issued, the warranty coverage ends. In the event a replacement unit of accessory is issued, the same accessory is not replaceable anymore.
INSE reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value. Return freight and reshipment costs (ground freight only) are prepaid by INSE for a warranty claim that meets the eligibility requirements.
INSE' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at our option, either
repair the Machines; (Replacement parts used in the repair of the Machines may be new, equivalent to new, or refurbished.) or
replace the Machines with new or refurbished Machines (replacement Machines being of the identical model or equivalent functions); or
provide you with a refund of the price, you paid for the Machines (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
What is not covered by this warranty?
INSE does not warrant the functions contained in the INSE machine will meet your requirements.
INSE is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Machine(s). You are responsible for
(a) proper use of our machine,
(b) routine preventative maintenance, and
(c) following proper machine handling recommendations provided in our instruction manual, quick start guide, and on our website.
Conditions that disqualify products from the limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Any defects or damages caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper installation or maintenance, misuse (including failure to follow product documentation), neglect, disassembly, alterations to the hardware or supporting setting files, and external causes such as, but not limited to, natural disaster, water damage, extreme thermal or environmental conditions
- Any defects caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage
- Any other defects that are not caused by workmanship or product quality
- Malfunction or damage caused by commercial use or other not-home use
- The machine has been repaired or modified by any unauthorized parties
- Second-hand products
- Not purchased by yourself, receive it as a gift from others
- Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs
- Free products are not covered by this warranty
- Machine purchased from oversea markets
For external power supplies, conditions that disqualify products from the limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Returned power supply units that have obvious hard object damage, fissure, broken legs, and/or severe deformation
- A returned power cord that is broken, has an exposed core, or similar damages;
- Use the non-original adapter, instead of the original adapter included in the package
How to get service
If your appliance operates improperly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, contact us for product care and maintenance self-help.
Our Customer Service is also available at email@example.com to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product by contacting our customer support [firstname.lastname@example.org].
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must email email@example.com or fill out the warranty form to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the order info as proof of purchase.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY TERM GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. OUR GOODS COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE LOCAL CONSUMER LAW.