INSE S10 Cordless Vacuum Filters
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
About Shipping Delivery Date
Because the accessories may be shipped out from different warehouses that locate in different places, sometimes the arrival time could be about 10-15 days. If you still don't receive the package, please remember to come to us for further help.
About Return policy on accessory
If you received a defective accessory, parts, or cleaning tool, and reported it to us within 7 days after the item arrives, we would love to provide a replacement or a refund. For other situations, please check our return policy.
Free Shipping over $15
3D Secure Payment System
Prompt Email Support
- Compatible with INSE models: S10. (Please check the model number for your INSE vacuum cleaner before purchasing).
- The Pre Filter Pads and the metal filter are sold separately. Please select the variant that you need.
- Washable Replacements Bring Less Maintenance Cost: Rinse the pre-filter with cold water and squeeze out excess water from it until the water runs clean. Then completely air dry it for at least 24 hours. (NOTE: Wash the filter with clean water at least every month and ensure the filters are completely dry before putting them back.)
- Replace Filters Regularly for Max Suction: Please clean your filters and stainless steel strainer regularly to keep the maximal suction. It is recommended to exchange the pre-filter every 3 months according to your use frequency.
- Put the Pre-filters with Dry Condition Timely: Please make sure before using the vacuum, the filter has been already put inside the dust box, otherwise, the debris would go into the motor directly, which causes a bad motor or burning smell.