Q1: Just received the vacuum and the power will not stay on, only run for like 5 mins then shuts off?
The rechargeable battery is not fully charged at the factory because of the charge and discharge test.
Q2: Why the battery does not light up or the light status is a marquee when it is charged?
You may use the wrong adapter, please use INSE S10 original adapter.
Temporary inability to charge may also occur in a cold/hot environments.
Q3: Is it possible to have the second battery?
S10 battery is detachable. you can purchase a second S10 battery according to your needs on Amazon. At the same time, you can contact us for more information.
Q4: Battery doesn't hold a charge?
1. Please check if use the original INSE charger.
2. Please charge the battery out of the vacuum cleaner, after 5-6 hours, please check whether the three indicator lights on the battery are solid blue.
3. Temporary inability to charge may also occur in a cold/hot environment.
Q5: The suction power of a cordless vacuum is weakened?
1. Check whether the battery needs charging.
2. Check if the dustbin, strainer, or filter is full of dust.
Please empty the dustbin, wash the strainer and mesh filter with cool water, and clean the HEPA filter with the cleaning gadget, replace the filter if necessary.
3. Check if the filters were installed correctly.
4. Check if there is any blockage in the tube, or roller brush that is tangled by hair.
Q6: Roller brush doesn't spin?
1. Please check whether the roller brush is tangled by hair.
2. Please detach the metal tube, and connect the motorized brush with the vacuum motor directly to check if the brush works.
If the motorized brush spins and the LED light is on, then it's the problem of the metal tube.
If the LED light is on but the motorized brush doesn't spin, then it's the problem of the motorized brush.
Q7: It’ll only turn on for about 10 seconds and then it keeps shutting off, even though I’ve been charging it.
Please detach the metal tube and motorized brush, test the vacuum motor ONLY and see if it works properly.
① If the vacuum motor works, please connect the motorized brush with the vacuum motor directly to check if the brush spins.
② If the vacuum motor doesn't work, send us a video, and our technicians will further confirm whether there is a problem with the battery or the motor.
How to make the video?
1#Charge the battery fully (over 5 hours)
2#Clean the filter which is inside the dust bin
3#Disassemble the extension rod and the motorized head brush,
4#Push the button to the "LOCK" position
5# Just press once on the ON trigger and trigger the motor head (along with the dust box and the battery),
6# Take a video for the light status